The Mink Company has a client who is looking for a radio broadcast maintenance engineer to maintain, construct, install and repair all their studio equipment. This includes but is not limited to Enco radio automation system, Wheatstone consoles, Pico Digital distribution equipment and Telos Alliance IP streaming tools. The ideal candidate must also have extensive studio construction and equipment maintenance experience. A strong broadcast engineering and IT background are required
Candidates need hands-on experience in making all kinds of communications and audio cables from Ethernet to XLR audio and need to be able to lift 50 lbs and can bend, twist, push, pull and work on a 6′ ladder in confined spaces in addition to performing physical tasks like running cable, etc. without injuring themselves.
30 studios at the location including the following equipment:
- Wheatstone TDM console system transition to a Wheatstone IP console system
- ENCO Radio automation
- Pico Digital XDS Network Program Distribution System – Headend and receivers
- Comrex Access and BRIC-Link system for program distribution and remote broadcasts
- Telos 2010 On Air Telephone system transitioning to a Telos VX system
- Vox Pro recording systems
- Instant Replay
- Variety of Audio Production products and software
- Miscellaneous equipment including mics, CD players, etc. and almost everything one would expect to find in a radio broadcast studio.
Minimum 5 years of experience in broadcast studio operations. Candidates without radio broadcast engineering and operations experience will not be considered. Relocation will be considered for the right candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com