TMC is seeking a qualified Audio/Visual systems technician that has experience in commercial audio/video installations. Relocation assistance will be considered for the right candidate.
· Extensive electronics background, preferably in audio and video distribution systems
· Reliable transportation, a clean driving record, a valid driver’s license & proof of insurance.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience with the following:
· Ability to install and commission complex AV systems
· Flat panel displays, speakers, video conferencing, projectors, control systems, etc.
· Basic IT knowledge
· Some project management experience and ability to lead a team and promote positive morale.
· Experience with AV manufactures: AMX, Extron, Kramer, QSC or similar.
· Comprehension of wiring schematics and architectural drawings.
· Experience with or basic understanding of test equipment.
· Perform cable pull paths, diagnosis structural/room interior for efficient and optimum installations and terminate audio and video cables.
· Maintain professional work appearance and outstanding customer interaction
· Excellent organization skills and the desire to work for a professional company.
· Must be able to lift heavy objects (up to 75 pounds) and work within varied conditions.
· Must be comfortable working on ladders and on lifts as required.
Benefits: * Full time, hourly employment & benefits, including health insurance, paid time off & retirement planning. Industry training and certifications provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance